The Winter 2018 VHT Pathfinder Newsletter is now available
1/2/19 The newest Newsletter is available.
It and past issues are available from the Newsletter link in the Media section.
- New Trail Connection
- VHT Monthly Hikes for 2019
- Jan 12, 9 AM Harriet Hollister Spencer State Recreation Area
- Feb 9, 9 AM Mendon Ponds Park
- Feb 9, 1 PM Victor Parks & Recreation Winter Fest
- Mar 9, 9 AM Indian Hill, Crescent Trails
- Apr 13, 9 AM Ganondagan State Historic Site
- May 11, 9 AM Bentley Woods and Domine Trails
- June 1, 8:30 AM National Trails Day Hikes
- June 8, 9 AM Outdoor Expo at Mendon Ponds
- July 13, 9 AM Wesley Hill Nature Preserve
- Aug 10, 9 AM Grimes Glen and Tanner Falls, Naples
- Aug 31, 5:30 PM Bare Hill Ring of Fire, Middlesex
- Sep 7, 10 AM Hang Around Victor
- Sep 14, 9 AM Fillmore Glen State Park
- Sep 29 8 AM Challenge Hike
- Oct 12, 9 AM Finger Lakes Trail
- Nov 9, 9 AM Powder Mills Park
- Dec 14, 9 AM Fishers Park
- Past Hikes
- October 13th - Ontario County Park.
- November 10th - Abraham Lincoln Park.
- December 8th - Dryer Road Park.
- VHT Meetup Group is growing
- More Hikes and Events in Victor
- TBD - Several Scout projects
- Genesee Valley Hiking Club Meetup Group
- Jan 6, 9 AM Fishers Park and More.
- Jan 19, 5 PM Sunset/Full Moon hike.
- Jan 20, 9 AM Lehigh Crossing Park and More.
- Jan 26, 9 AM MaryFrances Bluebird Haven.
- Feb 23, 8 AM Apple Farm to Boughton Park and Back.
- Mar 10, 10 AM Powder Mills Park.
- Mar 23, 8 AM Lehigh Crossing Park
- Apr 27, 8 AM Dryer Road Park.
- May 25, 8 AM MaryFrances Bluebird Haven.
- VHT Volunteers Dinner
- Mural Dedicated
- More information on our Website
- VHT Sponsors Thank them!
Copyright 2019 Victor Hiking Trails, Inc.
Comments to WebMaster